Sunday, March 13, 2005

Plum Tree

It was such a beautiful day today! I took full advantage and worked in the yard for most of the day. I also helped Greg work on the back porch . I decided I was done when he chopped down the plum tree and it landed on me. In all fairness it wasn’t the entire plum tree and it didn’t actually land on me. It did whap me on the side though. Greg is still laughing at the sound I made when it hit me.

I’ll post pictures of our backyard tomorrow.

Needless to say, I didn’t finish my capelet today. I did take some work in progress shots. The yarn is really nice. I love the colors. It’s mostly purple but there’s also little bits of blue and pink too.



I think I will name this my Plum Tree Capelet! The color fits and it will commemorate the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Smith said...

What's this about Greg chopping down a tree and hitting you with it?

S.

3/18/2005 08:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next