Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Poncho Power!

I’ve made some progress on both my rainbow poncho and my herringbone poncho in the last few days. On Sunday night we watched The Chronicles of Riddick and I worked on the Herringbone poncho then. It’s a slow going project. The movie was better then expected. I have a certain weakness for action alien movies. I really enjoyed Pitch Black but this new movie had little to do with it.

Last night I watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse (I also have a weakness for zombie movies). Actually I had already seen the movie in the theater so last night I watched the cast commentary and some of the special features. It was two for one night at the video store so I also got Van Helsing (I’m not sure why other then it was free). What does any of that have to do with knitting? Very little except that I worked on my rainbow poncho while watching Milla Jovovich kick ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next