Wednesday, February 23, 2005

New Project

I went to the beach with my mom on Monday and the weather was wonderful! I couldn’t believe that we could have such a lovely day on the Oregon Coast in February. I guess that’s Global Warming for you.

I was going to work on my poncho while at the beach. I wasn’t even going to go to the yarn shop but… You know what they say about good intentions. Actually I didn’t do too badly. I decided I was going to do a scarf for my aunt’s birthday. Siren Song has kits and I found one that has a variety of yarn that is mostly black. It’s turning out to be a lot of fun. It’s like a grab bag and I don’t know what yarn is coming next.




Now I just need to finish it by this evening. Can you hear the sound of my laughing?




I got some inexpensive needles since I didn’t have the needed size with me. I also got some bee buttons for my next bee hive hat. Although it’s been so warm lately I’m not sure when I’ll ever need another hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next