Sunday, March 06, 2005

Complete Poncho Power!

I finally finished my rainbow poncho today. It shouldn’t have taken as long as it did but I had other priorities. Hey! I was busy working on the floor!

I had some trouble with the blocking so sewing it up was a little harder then I expected. The only place I have to block is the bed. I started blocking a bit late last night so one panel wasn’t completely dry by the time I wanted to go to bed. I took the pins out before it was dry. By this morning, the ends had already begun to curl.



Here’s the view from the back…



And then there’s the artsy fartsy shot…



I can’t believe it’s only March! The weather we’ve been having lately is more like May or even June! It’s just been so unbelievably sunny and warm lately.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have great hair :) and a really nice poncho too! :)

3/08/2005 08:04:00 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

It's "unbelievably sunny and warm" where you are? Oh my god, I could cry from overwhelming jealousy. Seriously, my fingers are blue. All the time. If spring doesn't pay CT a visit soon I am going to lose my mind!

heide

3/09/2005 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger J said...

I live in Portland, Or. And you'd think it was June by the weather we're having. Usually it cold, grey and raining this time of year. I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts and not think about the drought we're going to have this summer.

3/09/2005 08:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next