Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mt. St. Helens

I haven’t done any knitting this evening. I have been too busy up loading, editing, batching, naming and organizing my pictures of Mt. St. Helens.

There was an eruption this evening and I just happened to be up at Council Crest. I must thank Greg for suggesting I take the camera. Otherwise I would still be kicking myself. I noticed a strange "cloud" formation above the mountain. Then I watches as it slowly got larger. Finally I realized that, oh my god, that isn't a cloud. That's when I started taking pictures.

I won’t bore you with all 70 photos. If you’d like to see them here’s a link to my photo page at flickr

Here are some of my favorite shots.





Then one of me. I’ve always felt I look better in a soft focus. If only I'd worn my new poncho, then I wouldn't be cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next